Do you have a Glass Panel or Sliding Door & Don't know what to do about a Pet Door?
Now you can easily install a dog flap in your glass door or panel for a clean, clear look that both your dog and cat can use.The Transcat clear door isideal for sliding glass doors or glass panels, as well as solid wooden panels and doors.
Features of the Transcat Clear Cat Door:
- Clear, modern and unobtrusive
- Suitable for both cats and dogs so you only need one door for all of your pets
- Easily locked from both inside and out
- Easily upgraded to an electronic door if required
- Weather resistant flap;
- Transparent rigid flap with magnet to stop the flap from opening at will;
- Slim, Clean and Clear design to suit your decor (doesn't stand out);
- Lockable security barrier so you decide which pet comes in and out;
- Made in New Zealand;
- Can be converted to accommodate an electromagnetic adapter (sold separately)
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
The Small Transcat Cat door is ideal for cats and small dogs up to a Maltese size (around 5kg).
Overall size: 287mm
Flap width: 180mm
Flap height: 170mm
Installation into Single Pane Glass: The hole in the glass should be 267mm in diameter.
Installation into a Double Glazed Panel of Glass: The hole in the glass should be 275mm in diameter. The hole should be sealed by the glazier to maintain the integrity of the double glazing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flea Circus Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.