What it's for
Is there anything more annoying than fleas? Their bites are painful and can become infected. They also spread nasty diseases and parasites like tapeworms. To make it worse, some dogs are actually allergic to flea saliva. This can give them a horrible skin condition called flea allergy dermatitis.
If your dog is scratching a lot, seems a bit restless or has swollen patches of skin, they might have fleas. It's a good idea to give them a once-over with a flea comb. Check warm areas like the ears, armpits, feet and tail. As fleas can spread tapeworms, it's worth giving them a worming treatment like Drontal Dog Tasty Bone Tablets.
- easy to apply and no hassle for your dog
- fast acting: biting stops in as little as five minutes
- kills adult fleas and larvae in as little as twenty minutes
- safe for dogs aged seven weeks old and above
- waterproof formula
- one application lasts up to month.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flea Circus Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.